Describes the process Architects in Partnership uses to develop and deliver each project and introduces the firm's two principals.
Architects In Partnership uses an interactive process to develop and deliver each project. Through dialogue and problem solving, we are able to develop innovative architectural solutions and ensure that program requirements are always met successfully. AIP continues this dedication throughout construction, providing our clients with construction observation services by a professionally educated and experienced staff. This unique approach assures quality results, optimized efficiency, and overall client satisfaction. We are proud of our record of retained clients and their referrals.
Gang Li, RA
- As Director of Design, Gang has a strong design perspective. His attention to detail is carried throughout every phase of the project to guarantee that it possesses the highest architectural merit and is completed on schedule and in budget.
- With over 20 years of experience, Gang utilizes his knowledge of building materials and equipment, construction technology and aesthetic principles to perform essential duties pertaining to project architectural design and client interface.
- University of Oklahoma, Masters of Architecture, 2001
- Northwestern Polytechnical University, Xi'an, P. R. China, Bachelors of Architecture, 1992
- As Director of Marketing, Matt's responsibilities include identifying targets and developing strategies for all marketing sectors, leading efforts for RFQ and RFP responses, coordination of all conference/trade show events and engaging in quality assurance/quality control reviews of construction documents.
- Matt has been involved in many large construction projects valued from 4 million to 26 million dollars.
- Matt works closely with the owner during the front-end of the project and helps monitor construction and general contractor to ensure that project goals remain in focus while seeking opportunities to improve quality and reduce costs.
- University of Oklahoma, Bachelor of Construction Science, 2000