Provides the location, phone number and email for Architects in Partnership.
3220 Marshall Avenue
Norman, OK 73072
Current Job Openings
Our firm is interested in hiring an experienced Interior Designer to join our team. The successful candidate will provide design leadership in all project phases from initial development to completion and assist in the design and documentation of interior spaces.
Responsibilities and Capabilities
· Develop design solutions
· Research concepts and materials on technical issues influencing concept development
· Work within timely schedules to coordinate the completion of tasks through to final project completion
· Conduct on-site observations and provide recommendations to help streamline ongoing design projects
· Prepare and participate in client presentations
· Select furniture, materials, decor and finishes while keeping within budget
· Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design, Architecture or related discipline
· 4+ years’ relevant interior design experience
· In-depth knowledge of furniture systems and finishes
· Demonstrated understanding of basic principles of space planning
· Able to develop and present design concepts
· AutoCAD proficiency required
· NCIDQ accreditation is an asset but not required
We offer a generous benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off (PTO), and a company matching retirement. Our work environment is relaxed, collaborative and fun with room to grow professionally, while providing a competitive salary reflective of your skill and experience.
Email resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.